Today’s environmental controllers make saving energy costs easy and affordable but often skimp on features. If you thought they were too difficult to use, too expensive to install, or too complicated to operate, think again. The iGrow 1400 offers all these benefits, and still provides a high-end experience with all the bells and whistles included.
- DIF feature allows you to grow denser, high-quality
crops and make the most of your greenhouse
- Many locations offer energy rebates or tax
incentives for purchasing energy-saving equipment
- Environmental Controllers support responsible use
of global resources
Five Reasons to Choose the iGrow 1400
Stay competitive by bringing high-end features within an affordable package. The iGrow 1400™ gives you the confidence that you’re working with the latest in controls technology. With its compact size and easy to install design, you can rest assured there will be lower upfront costs.
- The iGrow 1400™ was designed to lower your operating costs to save you money.
- From the environmentally sealed NEMA4 enclosure to the simple wiring layout, the iGrow 1400 was built to last.
- The iGrow 1400™ is easy to install, easy to operate, and easy to maintain.
- Comes standard with Link4’s Precision Temp and Humidity Sensor for industry-leading accuracy.
- Expand your operation up to 64 zones with 48 outputs per zone.
- Alarm Auto-Dialer
- Bench/Soil Heating systems
- Boiler Pumps
- CO2 Injectors
- Exhaust Fans
- Fan Jets
- Fog Systems
- Gas Unit Heaters
- Grow Lights
- HAF Fans
- Heating Mix Valves
- Irrigation Systems
- Time Schedule
- Accumulated Light
- External Trigger
- Pad Pumps
- Pad Louvers
- Radiant Heating
- Shade/Energy Curtain
- Swamp Coolers
- Vents (Roof and Side, Proportional)